You can only upload files after entering and paying for an exam entry.
- Sign in.
- Candidates - go to the 'My Exam Entries' page - under the 'My Links' menu.
Teachers - go to the 'Exam Entries'
page - under 'Information' via the 'My Links' menu.
- Click 'upload' next to the relevant exam entry.
- Read the instructions on the 'Info' tab.
- Click the 'Upload Files' tab and then choose one or more files to upload.
- Wait whilst the files upload (large video files may take several minutes, depending on your Internet speed).
- Complete the track listing (so we know what you have uploaded).
- Complete the delcaration
- Audio files can be the following file types: mp3.
- Video files can be the following file types: mp4, m4v, wmv.
- Maximum file size for any single file is 120MB.
- Please try to avoid using HD for videos as this creates large files which are unneccessary - SD is perfectly adequate.
- Other file types and files which are too large will simply fail to upload. Therefore, please make sure you check your files before attempting to upload them.