In order to use the online exam entry system, you will need a User account. If you will be taking the exam yourself, apply for a Candidate Account. If you are a teacher wishing to enter your students for exams, apply for a Teacher Account.
Teachers should consider joining RGT@LCM as a Registered Tutor to take advantage of all the benefits on offer
please go to the join RGT@LCM page to do this.
How to register
There are two stages to registering
- First, complete the form below and click the "request verification code" button. You will then be emailed a unique link - this is a way of verifying you are a real person and that you email address is correct.
- Stage 2 - simply click on the link in the email we send, which will take you to a page where you can choose a password. Once this has been completed, you can sign in to the system. You will then be able to add/amend your contact details, enter exams and upload performance awards.
* Important notes about email addresses
- Notifications, exam information, etc. will be sent to the email address you provide here - please ensure this email belongs to an adult and is checked regularly.
- Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your Safe Senders list or Whitelist.
hotmail and gmail:
Messages do not always get through to hotmail or gmail accounts so if you have an alternative, please use that as it will be more reliable. If you do need to use a hotmail address then please check your spam folder if you do not receive a verification email. If still a problem, contact the RGT@LCM office and someone will activate your account manually.